Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hot girls at Shibuya 109


The majority of the girls we saw at Shibuya fall into the generic category of "brown hair, big eyes, fake lashes" look.  Having said that, I have to admit that many of them are pretty hot and props to their makeup skills to being able to stand out of thousands that are rocking the exact same look.  The trend this spring became obvious to us after almost all stores at Shibuya 109 are selling almost exact same items.  In almost every shop, sales and patrons are dressed in floral print tops with light colour denim, an oversized bow or do-rag headband, and caramel colour leather accessories. At the time, I felt a huge urge to conform and jump on the floral, big bow bandwagon. I ended up buying an outfit that looked like a school girl uniform out of spur of the moment.  Maybe because I was in Japan and I wanted to get down with the fashion culture (Kogal?) and turn back the hands of time back to my youth.  I will post the picture of the outfit later.   The store I bought the outfit/costume from is called Scandals (....), a himegyaru store.  I've always been intrigued with hime dolly looks, so it was sort of a part of the list.  In the meantime, here are some info. on Japan gyaru fashion.

How to do gyaru eye makeup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmVUftrM50&feature=related




0 comments: